Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Christmas at my Gran's in Dorset

We went to Gran and Grandpa Pimley’s for Christmas again this year. I got some lovely presents. Uncle Peter bought me a frisbee, one of my great grans bought me a squeaky toy, and Gran and Gramps bought me a nice bone shaped hide chew. Here’s a picture of me holding it before I ripped the wrapping paper off.




At Gran’s there's no stairgate, so I can gallop up and down stairs and jump on the beds. Here I am with Mum and Dad on their bed at Gran’s.



On Boxing Day we went to the beach at Southbourne where Grampa took a photo of me doing a rather good impression of the Jaguar Cars mascot.



Here I am with Mum and Dad, hoping one of them will throw something for me.



Finally, here’s a picture of Gramps and me having a tug of war. I won after a few minutes because Gramps burst out laughing and let go of the rope.



I'm looking forward to my next visit to Grandpa's, in February. In the picture above you can just about see my smart new tartan collar, which Mum and Dad bought me to wear when I visit him, because he is Scottish :-).

7 comments:

Charlie said...

Oh I got homesick looking at your pics Rufus. I miss Hengistbury Head the most. Glad you got decent pressies - I got a teddy bear who lives in a christmas pudding house (don't they all?) and I wuff him to bits. He has a squeaky middle like all the best toys.

Amanda said...

That last shot is hysterical. Happy holidays! :)

AlyciaSweat said...

免費視訊edb免費視訊formosa car免費視訊futureshop免費視訊gamebox免費視訊ggo玩美女人lightbaker哈啦聊天室yibon聊天交友sun city聊天室qk176聊天室交友3to1免費視訊edb免費視訊formosa car免費視訊futureshop免費視訊gamebox免費視訊ggo玩美女人lightbaker哈啦聊天室yibon聊天交友sun city聊天室qk176聊天室交友3to1免費視訊edb免費視訊formosa car免費視訊futureshop免費視訊gamebox免費視訊ggo玩美女人lightbaker哈啦聊天室yibon聊天交友sun city聊天室qk176聊天室交友3to1免費視訊edb免費視訊formosa car免費視訊futureshop免費視訊gamebox免費視訊ggo玩美女人lightbaker哈啦聊天室yibon聊天交友sun city聊天室qk176聊天室交友3to1

Mac_n_Bud said...

Boy Rufus, aren't you lucky, you got the beach, sand and a bone for Christmas. We went to our Grans in Scotland and got snow, ice and freezing temps for 3 weeks. Good news (though mum and dad dont think so!) we wont be moving up there as early as we thought, the people that were buying our house pulled out, so we may make another Viz Wiz and get to say goodbye all over again:-)

毛衣 said...

生命中最美麗的報償之一便是幫助他人的同時,也幫助了自己。 ..................................................

Kjell Berglund said...

Hi Rufus,
Great Christmas Pics!
You back from our Feb hols yet?
Love Luka (Green Ridge)

Rufus said...

Hi Luka,

Yes I'm back now! We emailed you about the next viz whizz on the 25th April but I'm not sure you got it? Hope to see u soon! love rufus