Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Chilli

Well, a lot's happened since I last blogged. I had my 3rd birthday, I've moved house and I have a new sister.

I love my new house as there's a big garden and a back gate on to the Downs so I can run for miles. I'm not sure about my new sister, Chilli. Mum says once she grows a bit she'll be more fun and we'll be best mates but I'm not convinced yet.

Apparently she has the same (dog) mum as me but a different dad.

I've lent her gromit from when I was little and she loves him. She likes to chill on the sofa and have her tummy rubbed, like me. Perhaps she's not so bad...I'll let you know how we get on.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new pup! It's so amazing to watch them grow together...cant wait to see many more vizsla puppy pics ;)

Laila said...

Hi Rufus, your new sister Chilli is super cute. She still has lots of fun fat-rolls, so I bet she'd make a great pillow while she takes her 20 second cat-naps. I know you will be the bestest of friends.

Kisses,
Laila